Forming a Unified Framework
This section explores the systemic and contextual dimensions of change processes. With an awareness of individuals' and family's resiliencies and vulnerabilities, we will examine the adaptations necessary at various phases of therapy.
Personal Theoretical Foundation
- As therapists work with families, there is a theoretical foundation that guides your work
- As you revisit your foundation, continue to think about the Hernandez family and how you apply your theory to your work
- Consider the cultural similarities and differences within the process of therapy
- Consider the phase of therapy when the crisis occurs
- Your theoretical foundation informs each phase of the therapy process