This module will guide your exploration and increase your knowledge about families and domestic violence and enable you to become more effective in working with the family on domestic violence issues. The objective of the module is to accomplish the following:
- Explore the scope of families and domestic violence in HBFT.
- Establish a common ground of terminology.
- Develop a unified framework for exploring domestic violence throughout the process of home therapy.
- Examine examples of effective strategies and techniques to therapeutically address domestic violence.
- Apply the unified framework to a family vignette.